Sunday, September 29, 2013

Recreate Kylie Jenner!

We all see that one outfit on anyone, your friend, stranger, or celeb that you want to recreate. In this post I'll be giving you some tips on how to recreate outfits as well as recreating one of my own.

Kylie Jenner is one of the most fashion/trend savvy teenagers in the world. The outfit she is sporting here is country chic that with a hint of punk rock. Lets recreate it! The first step in recreating an outfit is looking at the basic patterns, tops, shoes, bottoms, and colors. The basic pattern here is stripes, the top is a tied muscle tank, she is wearing high waisted shorts, and has combat boots on. Now that we have the basics down, lets go searching!






When I was looking for a shirt and undershirt, I didn't want to look for exact replicas of the clothing. So instead of choosing a white bandeau I went for a red one. The shirt doesn't have any ties or knots on the bottom either. Now onto finding some shorts and shoes.







These shorts are more ombre than Kylie's, but I think the more color they have the more pop they'll give the whole outfit. I stuck with her combat boots but chose one with a bit of a lighter wash and one that has studs. For hair, anything side swept would work. A braid or fishtail would both look cute. If you have shorter hair braiding a piece of your hair and pinning it back would give it a similar effect. For accessories I would go for some homemade bracelets to add more roughness to the look. You could add sunglasses as well. Overall, this outfit is supposed to look effortless, so don't put much effort into it! I hope your
weekend is going  great! Remember, I will be posting new fashion, hair, DIY, and shopping pages today so go check them out! I'll probably be changing them around 7:00pm East Coast time.
As always,
xoxo Em


Links to today's clothes:
Red Bandeau
High waisted shorts
Combat Boots (with studds)
Red striped shirt












No comments:

Post a Comment