Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Price Tags

We all have those, "I love it moments!" It is the "But not the price tag," that comes after the excitement. Stores give items pricy price tags, but that doesn't mean there isn't a way to get around them! Always keep an eye out for sales, discounts, and coupons! You can also get knockoffs that are just as good, and half the price. Take the Naked 3 palette for example. It is around $50, and that is quite expensive for an eyeshadow palette. Plus, you most likely won't use every color. To start off, try and get the Naked Basics palette.
This palette is only $27, and has good matte shades. It is also very compact and good to take traveling. Another way is to go to a knock off site. Whoelsale Cosmetics sells a replica of the Naked 3 palette for $15!!!!!! The colors are slightly different, but the replica looks identical to the real thing.

Vera Bradley is another one of those expensive stores. Personally, I can tell when someone has a knockoff Vera Bradley bag. Not that it is a bad thing, but you can get real Vera Bradley items for half the cost. Sites give you 1/2 off sales on last seasons prints. 6 pm has $86 bags for $40. 
 
Lotions and body sprays can also be somewhat pricey for what they are. Bodycology is a good alternative. I have to laugh, because whenever the Body shop or Bath and Body works comes out with a scent, Bodycology comes out with the same scent but with a slightly different scent name. Some of their scents include, Blackberry Vanilla, and Spring Rain Blossom. You can buy their brand at Target or online. Their full size lotions are $5.99, and their full size fragrance mists are also $5.99. Most of the other stores have $12 lotions and $14 fragrance mists. I have tried this brand, and it doesn't feel cheap at all. The packaging is cute, and it isn't heavy on the skin.










LUSH is also another good store. I love all of their bath bombs and how they turn my water different colors! The one downside is how little you get for how much you spend. Beyond the Bomb is an organic site that sells bath bombs starting at $3.99. They also have shower fizzes, which I might have to try. Their cupcake bath bombs are around $5.99 each, and are soooo cute!



I hope these stores help to keep your budget in tact! Trust me, if you see something in the store that doesn't fit your money boundaries, I promise that there are cheaper ways to get what you want. From now on I will be putting a *not sponsored* note at the bottom of each post. None up my posts have been sponsored, but this way you'll know that all opinions are my own! Remember, if you have any questions feel free to email me at urbanlifexo@yahoo.com

As Always,
xoxo Em



*not sponsored, all opinions are from yours truly :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment