Saturday, September 6, 2014

Labor Day weekend

A big part of getting through the school year for me is looking forward to small trips. For example, last weekend we went camping. It has been a tradition for as long as I can remember. When we camp I love to visit places all around the camp site. Here are some of the things I discovered.






I took all these pictures at an old cemetery, one that is 121 years old. It has all kinds of people there, from ones who died this year to those who died 121 years ago. There is various sections such as boot hill, a Catholic Hill, a Protestant forest and a small Jewish section. You feel like you're walking through a time machine when you visit this place, and it is in a beautiful location. Their are small ponds everywhere and you can see different mountains in the distance.

All of these photos except the first one are untouched. I took them and then posted them! I also updated the "Shopping" page, so go check it out!

As Always,
xoxo Em

*This post is not sponsored, all opinions and pictures are my own :)*

5 comments:

  1. Hi Emma - thanks for the follow on Bloglovin'.

    Your pictures are absolutely beautiful - it is so nice to see untouched/unfiltered pictures on a blog - especially when they are such high quality and so beautifully framed.

    Can't wait for the next ones :-)

    D xx

    http://ducklingtoaswan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you'd feel as though you're stepping in a time machine.. whenever I walk through a cemetery, my mind is always opened to all of the people who have lived and been before me! These are lovely photos :) Thank you for following on Bloglovin', I've gladly returned the favour! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk
    - I'm new to Instagram! -

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures look amazing! Hope your camping trip was fun! Love your sidebar pic btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of the bee is such a neat picture :) Taking photos of flowers and such is so much fun, what a lovely thing to do at a campsite! Whereabouts in the world was this? :)
    theearththroughalens

    ReplyDelete