Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Beauty tip #3

Choosing the right lip color to fit your skin tone can be hard. You don't want something too harsh, but you want something that is at least noticeable. For fair skin go for a pinkish/maroonish color. This color won't be too harsh on your skin. If you have beige skin choose an earthy pinky brown color, having more brown than pink. If you have olive skin go for a deep red that will bring out the natural rosiness in your cheeks. A bright fuchsia will brighten up anyone's face with golden skin. If you have naturally tan skin your skin can take on big colors, so go for bold colors! A hot pink color adds to face and doesn't overpower it. If you have a deep skin tone coral and oranges are your friends. These colors all go well in matte lipsticks. Going along with the lip theme, let me tell you about some of my favorite balms. The first are the EOS balms. These come in the cutest egg shape! While looking around in magazines I saw that they have a blueberry one! That is one to put on the shopping list. Since EOS balms are sheer, I tend to use them at night. For the mornings I love baby lips! These guys are really cheap for the quality they bring to the table. Some of these also have no color, but some do. To smooth my lips with something that tastes good I love the LUSH lip scrub. This is made of primarily of sugar, and makes your lips silky smooth! People tend to just smack on the occasional chapstick, and call it good. Give your lips some love! Personally, I love the peppermint balms, because they make my lips tingle!

Is it just me or is this week going by fast? Whether it is or not for you, we're more than half done!

As always,
xoxo Em
*not sponsored, all opinions are from yours truly :)*

 Links to today's post:
NYX Lipstick
MAC Lipstick
EOS Balm
Baby Lips
LUSH Lip Scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment