Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Outfit Idea #4



This outfit is geeky as well as chic. The bow and jeans pull the outfit together while the graphics on the sweatshirt makes this outfit unique. Hightops are casual and comfy, and go with any outfit. By adding the hair bow you can make that your hair routine for the day. Easy, right? Remember my one rule, always keep either a top or bottom tight. If not, you can look trashy. In this outfit the top is baggy, but the jeans are skinny jeans. To dress this up you could always curl your hair and wear fancier shoes. You can also wear earrings with this, I didn't post any because you can wear almost any pair. This post will be a bit different in that I will be posting links to stores that sell similar clothing items to the ones listed above, but not the exact site (some will be exact, but others I couldn't find an exact copy of the photos above.)

Sorry about not posting yesterday! I'm thinking of posting every other day, so that you know when I'm posting. 

As always,

xoxo Em
*not sponsored, all opinions are from yours truly :)*

Maroon Jeans (Currently Unavailable)
Maroon Jeans
Sweatshirt
High Tops
Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment