Monday, October 28, 2013

October Favorites

This month I have been loving Baby lips! Their new neon collection is amazing! They feel amazing, smell amazing, and do wonders for your lips. My drink obsession has been DIY cream sodas. Check out how to do them under the DIY page! They taste good, and aren't too sweet. During my free time I have been roaming around looking for bracelets that fit my wrist. In short, if you have small wrists (like me) go for more simple bracelets, and if you have bigger wrists, go for bracelets that don;t constrain your wrist. I'm also all about finding things, and using them for the complete opposite of their original purpose. For example, I have a Vera Bradley pencil bag that I use for storing my lipstick, hand cream, and any other items I can. Personally, I think these pencil bags are a little nice to be holding pencils. As the cold really starts to kick in, I will be out looking for some warm boots and some yummy scented candles. Believe it or not, candles actually do heat your room! Am I the only one who knew that? Wherever you are, embrace the season! In the coming weeks I may post some nature DIY's.

As always,
xoxo Em
*not sponsored, all opinions are from yours truly :)*

Links to today's post:
Baby Lips
Vera Bradley pencil bag

No comments:

Post a Comment