Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Bucket List

New Hair Look
Summer is a time when you can get crazy with your hair! Try using temporary dye on the tips of your hair or on a couple streaks. Go to the hair salon and tell them to style your hair however they want. Whenever I get a trim I do this and I'm never disappointed.















Homemade Ice Cream
Nothing tastes better than homemade ice cream, plus you get to customize it! Just saying, mint ice cream with york peppermint patties in it is the bomb.












Mini Camping Trip
Invite a few friends over with some sleeping bags and sleep outside! Just make sure you check the weather forecast first. Make s'mores, tell ghost stories, play paint Twister,  have a BBQ, and just enjoy the outdoors from the comfort of your backyard. If you are worried about the bugs, just sleep inside. Then in the morning have pancakes with all the toppings!






















Run a 5k
Yes, exercise! You can also walk, but running is more fun! I love doing color runs, or glow runs, where you run at night with glow sticks. At big running events there is usually a concert or festival at the end, and you usually get a cool T-Shirt!































Volunteer
Go to a local dog shelter and walk the dogs for a day. Or go to a soup kitchen and help with meals. Most soup kitchens have websites with schedules and ways you can help.
























 I love making strawberry rhubarb ice cream! What is your favorite type of ice cream? Since a lot of you emailed me asking for another giveaway I may do another one soon. If you ever have questions about my blog or about makeup or life in general, email me at urbanlifexo@yahoo.com or emmarodgers75@gmail.com. This one is my personal one so I will get back to you sooner on that one (the emmarodgers75@gmail.com one). Nothing makes me happier than talking to you guys, I love getting your emails on anything! I can help you plan outfits for special events, or give you tips on anything.
As Always,
xoxo Em

 Photos:
Pinterest 
Tumblr
By Evan-Amos (Own work), via Wikimedia Commons
By Isderion (Own work), via Wikimedia Commons
By Eva holderegger walser (Own work), via Wikimedia Commons
<a title="By Stilfehler (Own work)

2 comments:

  1. Great bucket list! Don't know about the "working out" bit though... Haha! :) I'm all for the crazy hair experiments <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete