Sunday, June 29, 2014

What's in my purse?

Let me start this post by saying where my purse is from. It is a Vera Bradley purse, and the pattern is in summer cottage. I don't know the exact style, but the pattern is from a couple seasons back. I love this purse because it is perfect for summer. It fits on my shoulder well and the colors are adorable!
Now I would be lying if I said that all of these items are neatly organized in my purse, because they aren't. Recently I cleaned out this purse, which is why there aren't many items here. On the front of my purse is a pocket where I keep my receipts, because I always think I'll need them for something. It is one of my hoarder qualities. In the inside of my purse there are a total of 6 pockets, and I keep different things in each one. In one I keep my powder and hand cream. In another i keep my lip gloss and pens (random, I know). In the last I keep some perfume tattoos. I got a free sample of these a long time ago, because when I was 13 I was obsessed with signing up for free samples. These ones are temporary tattoos that smell like the perfume, which I think is cool. In another pocket I keep my sunglasses. In the main compartment of my purse I keep everything else. This includes my wallet, EOS lip balm, notebook, and Russian vocab book. The EOS is an awkward shape, so it won't fit in any pockets. I use my notebook to write down any ideas that pop into my head. I'm learning Russian, so I like to have my Russian vocab book so I can look at it when I have some free time. Another thing I bring with me is my phone, but it was charging when I took these photos.


I will have a youtube video up soon to accompany this post. If any of you have blog posts that you want me too see leave the link to them below, I love finding new blogs to follow!
As Always,
xoxo Em

*This post is not sponsored. I ordered the perfume samples on my own, they were not given to me. All photos, objects, and opinions are mine :)*

2 comments:

  1. I have an EOS lip balm too and I love it! It's so moisturising and it smells sooo good :)
    Your bag seems perfect for keeping organised with all those pockets! Great post and keep up with the blogging Emma! :) xoxo

    ♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

    ReplyDelete